Wednesday 28 March 2012

Potential Future for George Town


I have been informed that PanAM Games will be held in Halton Hills in 2015 which gave me a great idea. I have had dreams of opening an all purpose athletic facility one day and Halton Hills is planning on opening up a giant center to welcome the Pan Am Games. I am going to try and bring a strength and conditioning center to Halton Hills starting off at Halton Hills Gymnastics Club. One day I am hoping to turn this club into a sporting facility that is like nothing the Eastern Side of Toronto has seen. We will try to appeal to a variety of different sports. Canadian Sports Center has told me they plan on building a sports lab there and hopefully I can be in charge of that lab once it is built and can help filter athletes through and put them into appropriate sports based on results just like other countries do. My first step would be to talk to the Manager of Halton Hills and open up a weight Lifting program at the gymnastics Club. From there we have to advertise to different sports across the area and hopefully we can get them to come train with me at Halton Hills. Eventually we will be the only high performance, strength and conditioning center in George Town. This is just a starting idea and I will keep you all posted when I get more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment