Monday 12 March 2012

Counter Twisting: Re-Update

So I have been struggling with the new twisting. Can't lie, I am getting frustrated and seem to not be getting the entire concept. I have been asked to make a video and I am going to. I have downloaded the software and need to learn how to use it and then I can quickly make the video.

Today I was doing back layouts with a "D" motion. It caused me to quarter-twist my wrong way. This, instructed by Dave , is normal and means that I am doing it correctly. It may be a builder you want to try. I figure that if then I decide to do a  back full on the first half of the flip then I repeat the drill with the foot swing and it should even me out into a nice lay out position. I have not tried a back full this way yet but I will and keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment