Tuesday 4 September 2012

Off to Portugal

Hello everyone,

I am off to Portugal today at 8:10 pm Toronto time for a world cup. This world cup has more contenders then the average world class competition and should prove to be very interesting. There was a mix up with my flight and instead of going to Brussels, Germany, I am going to Munich, Germany and then off to Lisbon, Portugal and then finally Farrow, Portugal. I have training Thursday where I can play with the trampolines and decide what one I like most. Normally I pick the trampoline with less athlete's on it so I can get more turns. Friday morning is the syncho mens prelims and later that day is the men's individual prelims.  Finals would be a great goal and if I hit some good routines I think I can come top 10. Finals will be saturday, and Sunday will be the flight home.  I have to admit I am not as well prepared for this competition like I normally am. I have been juggling many different responsibilities and have found it hard to put a lot of effort into training with things such as work, trampoline shows, media sponsorship, organizing school etc. After this competition, good or bad I will be turning up the intensity on my training and decreasing work by about 30 hours to ensure I can focus more on my training.

With that said I believe I can do well and hope I do because it would be nice to land a few good routines to get this new year off to a great start. Wish me luck and hopefully  I will have some good results when I get back. Hopefully a personal Best :)


No comments:

Post a Comment