Monday 13 August 2012

Fan Page Up and Running

Hello Everyone:)

I have worked for the last 5 hours but have managed to put up a fan page on facebook. This page will be like my blog and will contain, photos, videos, and updates. Articles will remain solely on this blog so make sure you still check out my blog regularly for new posts.  I am not a computer wiz but I have managed to link my fan page to twitter, and youtube. I am currently working on an official webpage that I can call my own but that will not be up until later in September. I am slowly getting up to par with all these social networking devices and hope you bare with me during all of this. If you have any suggestions as to what needs to be on the website please let me know!!:)

here is a link to the fan page please leave comments and "likes" as it will help promote me.

http://www.facebook.com/GregoryVRoeTrampoline

I am looking to get sponsor-ships once I get my website up and running for a while and can get more followers. If you have any ideas please let me know:)

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment