Monday 27 February 2012

First Qualifier Success!!!

Hello Everyone Sorry for the hiatus, I have been very busy lately with a full course load, a thesis, training 5 times a week, co op placement  and still finding time to run a trampoline program at Halton Hills gymnastics. I am planning on keeping updated regularly and thought I would start by posting the results of the Men's Trampoline results for First Qualifier of the 2012 season. After 3 very well done routines I managed to reach the top of the podium, as well as attain national qualifying score and team degree of difficulty score. On the provincial side Erik Peterson of  Halton Hills Gymnastics qualified for provincial for  his first year competing provincially. Unfortunately Martin Broadhurst had a slight over rotation on a particular skill and caused him to not qualify. The videos will be published along with the results from Gymnastics Ontario as soon as I can actually find them ( laugh at loud) I wonder who made these websites.

Thanks everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment