Monday 27 February 2012

Canadian Sports Center Placement

Hi Everyone,

As you all know I am taking Kinesiology at Guelph Humber, currently 3rd/4rth year. I am taking a placement at Canadian Sports Center with Chris Dalcin and other high educated trainers for Canadian sports teams. Here I have an entire sports lab with the highest equipment available to me. I have currently learned to calibrate a metabolic cart for VO2 max tests, learned to use force plates, myotests and my favourite the BOD POD. I hope to learn more every day I am there. I have already gone to future to test national level gymnastics with the OPTO Jump equipment and I am going tomorrow to test track and field athletes at York University. I could not ask for a better placement. If you have any questions you want me to ask any of the trainers or book a time where you can be tested on any of the equipment you can contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment